Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Stash Busting Project #2 (of 48) - Blue/Black Interlock Julia Cardigan

Check out this crazy fabric:

I pictured a great tunic-y cardigan I could wear with a belt over and spice up a black jeans ensemble.

Tonight, though, I was looking for instant gratification and I think I may have blundered.

This is what I got:




I need to wear it all day and decide if I like how it looks.  I am always far more critical of my creations when I am wearing them.


Meters Used on this project: 1.8
Total Meters Busted 1/7/2015: 3.8

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I have been wondering about this pattern for a while. What is your verdict?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verdict - lol, I am not sure - it works well in petite for sure - but I find it a bit bunchy at my lower back. It is easy to wear, and I get compliments on it. It looked great on my niece - the waist is not emphasized (which I prefer on my body-type). It's super easy - I say make it and try it on yourself. You won't go wrong with the pattern. see also this version: http://rainydayparent.blogspot.ca/2015/01/stash-busting-project-1-of-48-gold.html?showComment=1420666019402#c175755014509117346

      Delete