Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Stash Buster #21 (of 48) - B6163 Looking for a TNTee

After the ***Success*** of my B6169 Moto Jacket (sadly waiting for me to return to Ottawa to retrieve it!  - secretly I suspect someone wanted to keep it)  I thought I would extend another opportunity to Lisette to prove her patterns can do curvy.

B6183 is my intended:


Here are the muslin shots  of a 16D:
Not enough ease, so I am going up a size, swayback, increasing back hip and taking a nip at the back neckline.
Here are the muslin shots of 18D with the adjustments:
YAY!  I love it - I am wearing it to test the remainder of the day and then I will decide if there are any more changes I need to do.

2 comments:

  1. hi ... i read on patternreview.com in your review of Butterick B6183 you created a bust adjustment for *gravitational pull* of pregnancy ... i would love to read how you made that adjustment ...

    your blouse in darling and i'm hoping to make one this summer in a linen and one in a c/l knit ....

    thank you for any help you can give me .... take care .....

    darlene harris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a VERY detailed explanation of a major adjustment: http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2014/07/how-to-make-a-full-bust-adjustment/

      I also needed to shift the curve so that the apex was lower.

      Delete